Platinum Level Sponsorship - $5,000 Annually
- $500 scholarship to a graduating senior on behalf of your company during the year of sponsorship
- Full page advertisement in all Franklin Central Band event programs
- Announcing your sponsorship on our social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram)
- Your logo, a link to your company website and contact information displayed on fcbands.org
- Announcement of marching band half time performance sponsorship at football games
- Table at Indiana Percussion Association & Winter Guard International events to promote business (sponsor can pass out flyers or promotional items during the event)
- Band performance at your corporate event, if desired (restrictions apply)
- VIP Reserved seating at Franklin Central band concerts
- Additional benefits open for discussion
- Your logo and contact information will be included in band concert programs and the band's weekly newsletter.
- Your logo and contact information will be displayed on the band website.
- Your sponsorship will be announced on the band social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter).
- Video recording of students thanking you and advertising your business. This will be posted on our website and social media pages.
- Programs are available to attendees at about 9 concerts with attendance of 800 - 1000.
- The weekly newsletter is sent to the over 500 email addresses of the band families, posted to our website and the band Facebook page that has over 2000 followers.
- During the school year, we will host the following events: state and regional marching band, percussion and winter guard competitions. Attendance is about 3000 - 4000.
Scholarship for Graduating Seniors
As mentioned above, this is given to a band student exhibiting the spirit of excellence in music and contributions to community service. With your contribution, more students will be awarded for their hard work!
For questions or additional information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
"Financial support from our business community is vitally important to ensure that every student has an opportunity to perform and reach their full potential.
Director of Bands