Welcome to the Franklin Central Bands Store
Platinum Level Sponsorship - $5,000 and above (2 years)
- $500 scholarship to a graduating senior on behalf of your company given during the first year of sponsorship
- Full page advertisement in all Franklin Central Band event programs
- Announcing your sponsorship on our social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram)
- Your logo, a link to your company website and contact informationdisplayed on fcbands.org
- Announcement of marching band half time performance sponsorship at football games
- Table at Indiana Percussion Association & Winter Guard International events to promote business (sponsor can pass out flyers or promotional items during the event)
- Band will perform at your corporate event (restrictions apply)
- Additional benefits open for discussion
- Your logo and contact information will be included in band concert programs, band competition programs, and the band's weekly newsletter.
- Your logo and contact information will be displayed on the band website.
- Your sponsorship will be announced on the band social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter).
- Programs are available to attendees at about 9 concerts with attendance of 800 - 1000.
- The weekly newsletter is sent to the over 500 email addresses of the band families and posted to the band Facebook page that has over 2000 followers.
- During the 2022-23 school year, we will host the following events: state marching band class finals; holiday craft fair; indoor percussion regional competition; state winter guard class finals; and winter guard regional competition. Attendance is about 3000 - 4000.
Scholarship for Graduating Seniors
One sponsor scholarship was awarded in the Class of 2020. This is given to the band student exhibiting the spirit of excellence in music and contributions to community service. With your contribution, more students will be awarded for their hard work!
"Financial support from our business community is vitally important to ensure that every student has an opportunity to perform and reach their full potential.
Director of Bands